Friday, June 27, 2008

"A Hearts Confession"

Once you told me you love me
But I doubted your sincerity
You love to play around and that's how you're meant to be
But to tell you honestly
I was waiting for this moment you see.

I was confused then
And I don't know what to do
But I never showed them to you
I pretended that I do not feel anything for you
When in reality, I am madly in love with you.

Days turned into weeks
And weeks into months
Gee, how fast time flies, don't you think?
It was then that I finally realized that I do love you too
And that I cannot afford to lose you.

But I guess my realization was too late
For I have learned that you already found your mate
Of course, I was surprised upon knowing
And I can't stop myself from crying
Just can't affect the fact, I felt like dying.

Now I have to learn my lesson the hard way
That is, never deny myself the chance to love and be loved
For it is not every day
That love comes to paint the most vibrant colors
For my heart to have!

1 comment:

Leslie C. Parba said...

Hi, the best jud ka mag compose ug mga in-ani miss g ba. makahilak man na miss g oi! so lonely miss g.