Thursday, June 26, 2008

"I Should Have Known"

You said I took you forgranted
When I do everthing that you wanted
I want to know what wrong have I done
To let this relationship fade 'til gone.

This confused mind is tired of thinking
And it cannot decide on anything
Sometimes I would find myself staring blankly at things
Suffer long sleepless nights and being anorexic at times
I guess I should have told you the words you ought to hear
While I still have time to tell you so.

These lips full of words left unspoken
Left my heart sad and broken
And now that were through
Regrets were left for me to attend to.

I should have told you that my world revolved around you
My love kept burning just for you
The warmth of my passion kept glowing only for you
But you did not see the flame
And I only got myself to blame.

I thought you knew it all along
But I was mistaken and now I feel blue
I should have known
Before your love had outgrown.

1 comment: